Monday, April 6, 2009

Crappy Week

What a week it has been. I am trying to be very positive. I really want to plant a garden, but the weather just keeps being bad, and the ground is just to wet to play with yet. My job is no so much fun right now. Because of my schedule I never get to see Michael. I literally did not see him from Sunday to Friday. I think the most frustrating thing about my new job is I will ask someone to do something and they will say I will just ask Karli or Brad or… Guys its ok that is my job. Also besides giving people breaks I am no really sure why I am there. I feel like a waste of space. Today I got pulled over, I was way upset I think the cop new that I was a crier and that if he wouldn’t have let me off I would have lost it. So I got lucky on that one. Laura said it wasn’t luck it was that we are paying our tithing. Either way I didn’t get a ticket.

1 comment:

  1. Jan, I still have some classes left but I turned in my final project...so now we can hangout. If you want we could do something this Sunday. Let me know.

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete