Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Diagnosis Is

I have been sick for over 2 weeks, and it has been a really weird sickness. My skin hurts, my muscles hurt, my lungs hurt, I have had the worst cough, and it hurts to breathe. I was thinking that I was getting better but Saturday I got to the point that I couldn’t handle it anymore. So Michael took me to the Doctor, before the Dr. even listened to my lungs he said I bet you have Pneumonia. So he took some x-rays and sure enough my lungs are inflamed and full of fluid. He gave me a bunch of medication to help me get better. Then Sunday we are getting ready for dinner and the Doctor called and said he felt that I needed to be taking something else so more medications. It is amazing what a little rest and medication will do to help you feel better. At lest it's not swine flu.

1 comment: