Monday, March 30, 2009

Moving on

The marketplace is not all that bad of a place. It is so much easier than The Hub it is not as busy and the leads run everything they do not need my help. So mostly I just stand around and talk to people. I am so upset about the hours, I work 12:30-8:30 Tue-Sat. But I have Mondays off, who has Mon off. I never see Michael anymore between work and school and sleep our schedules don't match. I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep at a time sense Alan told me I was going to the Marketplace. I miss The Hub and everything that goes with it. But we always have room to grow and things to learn. This will be an experience that I will learn and grow a lot from.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things aren't as bad as you thought. I have been wondering about you since you started so thanks for the post. I hope you start enjoying it more and more.

    ReplyDelete