Saturday, February 28, 2009

Job Change

So there so going to be a change in management in Dining Services. I no longer work at The Hub, starting March 16 I will be working in the Market Place. Alan told us about the change on Tuesday and we will be making the change the Monday after spring break. This has been very hard for me to deal with because I love my job, I love the people that I work with, and I worry about them. I know that change is good, and that we all grow from change and we will all learn something, but is doesn’t make it any easier. I just keep thinking I will never get to do this, or have this experience, or work with this person, or… again. I have had to stop a couple of time this week and remind myself that this job is a blessing for my Heavenly Father, and I have to trust in him that this change is going to be a blessing as well. I just hope that I see it soon because it am a worrier and it is doing me no good to worry so dang mush. I really don’t know what my job new job is going to in tell. I have a couple of meeting this week so hopefully I will find out then and that will help the stress leave just a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Let me now how the change goes. I'll have to come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! I hope everything works out better than you expect.

    ReplyDelete