Monday, May 24, 2010

Third Times the Charm

So I started my new job today at Evolution Design! I think I am really going to like this job and I seem to be catching on pretty quickly. From what I can tell so far the job is taking information from all over and inputting it all into one place, working with the customer helping them to find the right piece of stone, finish and edge, and doing little odds and ends. I think it is going to be nice to really try and focuses on doing my job and to it well and not have to worry about 80 other people doing there jobs. I work will some really great people. They are all LDS and live by the same standards that I try to live by. It will nice to not have to hear about how drunk people where the night before or how hung over they are right now. Just go to work do my job. I really am excited about this new job.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I hope this works out for you. It sounds like a fun place to work :)

    ReplyDelete