Monday, April 19, 2010

New Jobs all the way Around

Today is new job day at our house. Michael started his job at The Home Depot. I am excited for him to get home to see if he is going to like it. I also started a new job today!!! I am now working at The Aggy Sports Grill in Logan. No that is not a typo it really is Aggy. I am going to be working back of house part time and managing part time. We are hoping and praying that these jobs work out to be a good things. If not I guess chock it up to being another good learning experience. Looking for a job is SOOOOO stressful.

1 comment:

  1. Ya tell me about it. Especially when you need something that won't require you to be on your feet most of the time. I'm excited for you guys. We need to get together so you can tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete