Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Family A Proclamation to the World

One of my favorite blogs to read is celebrating the 15 year of The Family A Proclamation to the World. I was really excited to see this. I love the Proclamation. It has so much truth in it that is simple. It helps remind me of the good thing I need to be doing in my life. (It was written in our generation for our generation.) I started to read this specific blog and the post read “Think of three things you are most grateful for.” The first thing I thought of was my family, and the things they have taught me and helped me become the person I am today. Then I scrolled down and it said, “I bet for 99% of us family would be on that list. Am I right?” I am truly thankful for my family. Thanks for teaching me truth and making sacrifices to help me become the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment