Friday, March 12, 2010

Life Restored

On Tuesday morning I was getting ready for the day. I had an interview in SLC at Restoration Hardware. It was later in the day and I was just kinda doing my own thing taking my time. I got in the shower when I got out I had three missed calls. I listened to them and they where all for job interviews. Arby’s for a General Manager position and two other places. I called Arby’s first he asked it I could come in that morning. So I went to the interview and I really don’t thing I have ever meet anyone so nice in my life. It was a really fun interview very relaxed not nervous at all. He told me about his life I told him about mine and when I got done he said. I like you, you seem like a really nice person, do you want to the job? Of course I said YES. We talked a little more about the job and what training will be like. I didn’t expect for the interview to be like this I was thrown off. It wasn’t the typical job interview with all the question. I feel good about this. I know that everything is going to work out, that our prayers have been answered, and this is what I am support to be doing. If I was still working at the University I wouldn’t have this awesome opportunity. Michaels work schedule will be changing as well. He is going to be working at a new house and the manager doesn’t like to schedule people for all graves. So, he is going to be working some day shifts and some night shifts. We are both pretty excited about that.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy for you guys. It is always so great when things work out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! we are so excited for you!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job offer! I am excited for you and your new opportunity! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete