Friday, February 12, 2010

The Unexpected

Life has changed just a bit for Michael and I. Last week at work my boss questioned my integrity I tried to prove my innocence. It seemed to me that that harder I tried to prove my innocence the more she was determined that I was not. When all was said and done I quit my job. It was very sudden and not planed but in the end I think it will be a good thing. We are trying to be very optimistic about our situation and so far so good. In all realities I am much happier with my life know than I have been for the past year. I was always in fear of loosing my job and of getting into trouble for something that I didn’t do. Know I don’t have to worry about that any more I just have other things to worry about know. I am looking for new job and who knows were life is going to take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment