Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun New Bathroom

I have wanted to paint sense we moved in and Michael told me that he would help me. I decided that I waned to start with the bathroom because I found these great orange dots that match the shower curtain. So I picked out the color and asked him what he thought of if. He was kinda surprised that I was a little more serious that just saying that I wanted to paint. When we got all the stuff to paint he really didn't want to help all that badly. He did how ever tap for me and he painted the ceiling because I was just not tall enough. I had a lot of fun, and we really love how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that shade of green a lot. Also, I love your clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see the bathroom decoration!! Fabric of those curtains are so nice!! Home Decorators Collection provides more useful things for bathroom decoration!!

    ReplyDelete