Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend with the BOYS

We had a great weekend with the boys. We love to have them and wish we lived closer so we could have them more. Michael and the boys had a lot of fun when I was at work. They played in the canal in our back yard and at first dam, watched cartoons, played at the park, spooned, and played the farming game. When Michael was at work the boys and I made pancakes and played clue.


Michael told the boys that if they where going to be a man slice they had to put there thumbs in hot sauce and suck it off.

Michael then thought that it would be fun for all of us to take shots of hot sauce.
Mason was hilarious he was already to do it but then he freaked out.
If you now anything about me I DONOT do HOT the Michael & the boys talked me into taking a shot. Never again will I let anyone talk me into taking shots of Hot Sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...that's the kind of stuff that happens when the testosterone is way more potent than the estrogen!!!

    ReplyDelete