Monday, January 12, 2009

The Break was great Not long enough but it never is. Christmas was great I got a tree, a table, silverware, and a beautiful flower arrangement, and Wii games. Michael got cloths, a DS and lots of other fun things. It was really fun to spend time together without having to worry about being somewhere or having to do something. Now we are back to life, work, and school. Michael is doing really well in his classes so far. I am really proud of him for wanting to go to school. It is a really big decision.

3 comments:

  1. Jan, I love the table. That is really neat that Michael is in school. We need to get together some time. Let me know what your schedule is like this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your table looks so nice! I'm glad you had such a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new table! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun to see your smiling face, I can hear your laugh as I type this! :) Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete